Repeat prescriptions may be ordered in the following ways
- Online via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to register first; click here for more information.
- Telephone the dispensary between 14:00 and 16:00 daily, or 09:00 and 10:30 Monday and Wednesday.
- Return the computerised slip, indicating which drugs you require by using the post box outside the dispensary door.
- Order by fax on 01263 761340 or
- Order by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer a pharmacy collection service for non-dispensing patients.
As we do not carry all items in stock we do need 2 working days notice, not inclusive of weekends or bank holidays.
To collect repeat prescriptions come to the dispensary between 08:30 and 18:00.
If you are exempt from charges, please show your current exception certificate on collection of medication.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
- Boots – Cromer 01263 512231
- Lloyds – Aylsham 01263 733118
- Lloyds – Cromer 01263 512171
- Lloyds – Sheringham 01263 823128
- Boots – Sheringham 01263 824070