As well as being offered vaccination appointments at local GP practices and community hubs, patients aged 70+ and 80+ (and health and care frontline staff) are now receiving letters from NHS England inviting them to use the national booking system for an appointment at Castle Quarter in Norwich.
- Have already had a first vaccination and been given an appointment for a second vaccination then please keep this appointment and attend the same place where you had your first vaccination.
- Have a confirmed appointment with your local GP practice or community hub for a first vaccine then please keep this appointment and ignore the letter sent by NHS England.
- Have received a letter from NHS England offering you an appointment at Castle Quarter in Norwich and have not previously been offered an appointment from your GP practice or a community hub then you can choose to either:
- Book a vaccination at Castle Quarter through the national appointment system using the telephone number and website address provided in the NHS England letter
- Wait until a local GP practice or community hub contacts you with an appointment. You shouldn’t have to wait too long as this process is underway.
We apologise for any confusion and thank you for your patience.