Repeat prescriptions may be ordered in the following ways
- Online via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to register first; click here for more information.
- Telephone the dispensary between 14:00 and 16:00 daily, or 09:00 and 10:30 Monday and Wednesday.
- Return the computerised slip, indicating which drugs you require by using the post box outside the dispensary door.
- Order by fax on 01263 761340 or
- Order by e-mail: email@example.com
We also offer a pharmacy collection service for non-dispensing patients.
As we do not carry all items in stock we do need a minimum of 2 working days notice, not inclusive of weekends or bank holidays.
To collect repeat prescriptions come to the dispensary between 08:30 and 18:00. Please note that the dispensary will be closed from 12pm - 2pm on the third Thursday of every month.
If you are exempt from charges, please show your current exception certificate on collection of medication.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
- Boots – Cromer 01263 512231
- Lloyds – Aylsham 01263 733118
- Lloyds – Cromer 01263 512171
- Lloyds – Sheringham 01263 823128
- Boots – Sheringham 01263 824070
- Willows - Aylsham 01263 735025