All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
GP net earnings for the 2018/19 year end publication:
- Income after removal of excluded items per guidance notes – £491,322
- Expenditure after removal of excluded items per guidance notes – £357,531
- Net earnings for reporting purposes – £116,971
- The surgery had three GPs party to contract for at least six months in 2018/19 (including partners, salaried GPs and locum GPs)
- Reportable net earnings per GP – £38,990
If you have any further queries about this, please speak to Alex Reid our practice manager.